Thursday, February 11, 2010

Duckie Brown at FWNY

Hey bloggers, just sharing my train of thoughts. Today was a good day even though the aftermath of the snow looks horrible, however FWNYC(fashion week NYC) was the best Duckie Brown impressed me once again and I got an great opportunity to meet Daniel Simmons, he seems pretty cool and not arrogant like the rest of these "Celebs" one day I hope i get there to become a celeb and I would promise the world no arrogance.

Stay tuned for pics and vids of the show,

Peace and Rocket ships Kareem Tunstall.

6 comments:

  1. Cool. Dude I like ur header. Just wish I had thought of doing that lol. Check my blog out at www.dcjaxn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your lucky you got to experience such a great show.
    also i love the blog,=]

    if you can , can you check out my blog
    www.nieceysmall.blogspot.com

    -thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool,aye the blog is killin,love the header idea where you have pic of you with a piece of bread and money, stay on ya grind man, real talk, www.hotfashionx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yooo sir!
    whats up? my name is levi.
    I really like your blog.
    dope stuff on here & the layout is boss!
    hit me up sometime dude.
    peace.

    www.levithejedi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all you guys blog sick ass hell peep mines nefslivingthelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOUR SO LUCKY TO HAVE GONE TO A FASHiON SHOW! THATS LiKE ONE OF MY DREAMS! PUT THOSE PiCS UP iWANT TO SEE! CHECK OUT MY BLOG && FOLLOW iF YOU LiKE WHAT YOU SEE!

    http://thisisroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete